Saturday, November 17, 2007

Ergo Proxy



Not unlike my previous post, I take this opportunity to diverge into Anime. Firstly, I admittedly thought I had enough of futuristic dystopia in movies, shows, and books ( I was going to save my concern for our actual impending dystopia) until I stumbled across Ergo Proxy.


Another, robots and human (and questionable-human) contained to "half-hour" blocks of questionable goodness. How wrong could I have been? Those clichéd robots only stood as pretty little tie-ins, while the real attention lied in deciphering humans from humans.

The human condition, something that applies to the past, present, and future--that could capture avid audiences and the like. I truly enjoy this series, and in the process of trying to spark your interest and perhaps viewing, I wish not to reveal to much of plot or circumstance. The show itself can leave you confused, or memorized. Furthermore, very good voice acting is always a plus. Not, only is it very well written, it's artistic and individual, so far from the mainstream. ( more so my view of what is mainstream)


Happy reading, Mr.Eure.


~Maegan

3 comments:

Don Porcella said...

or dporcella@cca.edu thanks for posting a comment on my page. I am the CCA rep.don

Don Porcella said...

or dporcella@cca.edu thanks for posting a comment on my page. I am the CCA rep.don

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.